Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chocolate Crepes



Last night I had the worst craving for some chocolate but the closest thing that resembled chocolate in my house was a bottle of Hershey's Syrup. I am not a big fan of that syrup but going to buy something else was a little out of the question since my car was out of battery and I couldn't walk anywhere so I decided to make the best out of a bad situation by making crepes.

So I pulled out of a bowl, took 4 eggs out of the fridge, mixed them with 1 cup of milk and one cup of flour, a teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of sugar, and since there was no way I was going to wait an hour before making my first crepe I added a little bit of beer in the mix so the dough would settle faster.

I heated up the pan (I used a regular pan but you can buy a cheap crepe maker online)
 and greased it with butter and when it was warm enough the nigh turned into a crepes party...and of course I ended up eating too many of them

No comments:

Post a Comment