Friday, February 10, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots


Today I woke up wanting a good breakfast. However, when I opened my fridge and realized how empty it looked, preparing a fancy breakfast was out of the question. But I still wanted to be semi creative and I thought that wrapping my tater tots with bacon would be the best idea in the world. Of course, the fact that I had smoked a joint right before coming up with this creation only enhanced the false sense of achievement I was feeling from getting a new idea. The illusion that I had come up with something cool and original was later  crushed when I googled "bacon wrapped Tater tots" and hundreds of links came up. It was very good nonetheless and I made an omelet with feta cheese to go with it. Probably only because feta cheese looked good on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment