Thursday, May 3, 2012

Quick and Cheesy Snack



Being a gourmet stoner is often about finding an easy way to cook something tasty in the minimal amount of time. But is is also about cooking with whatever is left in my fridge since I was going to go shopping.....but then I got high.

Last night I was doing a few things in the apartment and I got a little hungry when my eyes stopped on the bad of olive bread sitting by the stove.

Since I had some Monterey jack cheese and some parmesan in the fridge I decided to grill some cheese on it. I turned the oven n, spread some pesto on the slices of bread, put the sclices of cheese on top, covered it with back pepper and parmesan and baked it in the oven for about ten minutes.

It was a great snack and I think it would be an amazing treat to have with a soup or as finger food during a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment